Welcome to Episode 105
- Josh with papercut
- Who is Josh?
- Josh’s blog about AR and VR and the future:
- Tell us about PaperCut, who is PaperCut?
- What does PaperCut sell?
- And the Papercut application
- What is it?
- Why would I run it?
- What platforms does it run on?
- Does papercut do anything to improve printer security?
- Does it have any cool integrations?
- NG – https://www.papercut.com/products/ng/#commercial
- MF (The Samuel L. Jackson edition) https://www.papercut.com/products/mf/
- Pocket – https://www.papercut.com/products/papercut-pocket/
- Hive – https://www.papercut.com/products/papercut-hive/
- Mobility Print – https://www.papercut.com/products/free-software/mobility-print/
- Patreon Update
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- Bought an Apple watch!
- Leasing an Atlas – which I can control with my phone. Sorta.
- Hex Lamp!
- 3d printing figurines.
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2