Welcome to Episode 124
- AI and Ethics…
- Blake Lemoine
- Was part of Responsible AI project
- Fired after going public (washington post) claiming that Google’s LaMDA had gained sentience.
- Chess robot that broke a boy’s finger
- How do we know when something is “Sentient”
- What is Sentient anyway?
- What does it mean when an inanimate object becomes sentient?
- Does it get freedom?
- Is it still “Just a thing”?
- AI taught to play D&D – https://www.wargamer.com/dnd/ai-player
- LaMDA Whitepaper
- AI and the future?
- Wrap up
- Patreon Update
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- Support the Iron Sysadmin Podcast AND try out Riverside.fm by using this link: https://riverside.fm/?utm_campaign=campaign_1&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=rewardful&via=ironsysadmin
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2