Welcome to Episode 46
EU flips the copyright tables, I can hear your screen, fortnite AGAIN, Google sells tainted security keys?, O365 phishing, hack n’ fax, WE BROKE REDDIT!, and we talk LOGS, tonight on the Iron Sysadmin Podcast, episode 46!
- https://thehackernews.com/2018/08/microsoft-office365-phishing.html (Also a discussion regarding a similar threat leveraging other file services)
- We made reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SysAdminBlogs/comments/9ewqq9/tools_info_for_sysadmins_inventory_podcast_free/
- This podcast features expert sysadmins covering all manner of topics of interest in their field. Since 2016, Iron Sysadmin has been covering the latest industry news, ideas, strategies, and chat—always with a focus on the practical needs of real-world sysadmins.
- BSides DE – November 9 + 10 at Delaware Technical Community College, Stanton campus
- CFP will be open soon, GET READY!
- Log rotation
- Log retention policies
- Log management systems
- index/query systems
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.ironsysadmin.com/youtube
Slack workspace https://www.ironsysadmin.com/slack
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2