Welcome to Episode #58
- Don’t forget you can support the show via https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
- DC610 Meetup next week (https://www.meetup.com/DEFCON610/)
- Bloomcon (http://intranet.bloomu.edu/bloomcon)
- Rob Weaver on Twitter: @ironsysadmin great show this wee(k) regarding change control gave me lots of ideas. Keep the good work up I listen to you chaps on #podkicker on my android phone.
- Nate’s asa is heavy.
- Jason’s shelves arent done
- Charles rode a train.
- Rob Weaver on twitter asks: IT automation may be a good talk, ansible puppet and such, what you guys have worked with and experience
- Build automation
- Config management
- App deployment
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Slack workspace https://www.ironsysadmin.com/slack
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2