Welcome to Episode 86
- Defcon with jscar, BiaSciLab and HEAV
- Have you ever gone to DEFCON?
- What have you heard about DEFCON?
- DEFCON 28 Safe Mode
- DEFCON Discord
- DEFCON 28 Most Talked about Presentations
- BiaSciLab “Don’t go Postal over Mail In Ballots”
- DEF CON Safe Mode – James Pavur – Whispers Among the Stars
- For $300 in hardware you too can listen in to satellites traffic
- A Few Talks from Co-Workers
- DEF CON Safe Mode Hardware Hacking Village – Federico Lucifredi -Hardware Hacking 101
- Will try to find the videos for CRob
- 99% the Presentations are online already
- Secure Open Vote election reporting system
- Was LIVE all of DEF CON
- No one was able to change election results
- Wrap up
- Should I be afraid of going to DEF CON?
- Yes – People will eat you if you don’t wear black
- What do I need to do to attend DEF CON?
- “Burner Phone” – HEAV
- Patreon Update
- New Patrons
- DeMentor PowerShellOnLinux.com
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- More info on live@Manning Rust Conf: http://mng.bz/8G1w
- More info on live@Manning Women in Tech Conf: http://mng.bz/EElO
- [nate] RHCE8 exam on Monday… Using the following practice exam.
- The boy goes to Stevens this Saturday. Also, he handed in his Eagle Application today
- Youngest daughter & chemistry & AWS
- In a “solo/co-op” boardgame mood lately
- I’m now a dirty dirty hippy using Brave
- How to use a Raspberry Pi as a Network Sensor – Bill Stearns
- If Privacy Dies in VR, It Dies in Real Life
- The Sounds a Key Make Can Produce 3D-Printed Replica
- Andyomail says thanks for the entertainment tonight from Element
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Matrix Community: https://matrix.to/#/+ironsysadmin:trixie.undrground.org
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2