Welcome to Episode 92
- Interview with Ed Skoudis!
- Who is Ed?
- What is holiday hack (for those that are new to this)
- How many participants did you get last year?
- What sort of new theme can we expect this year?
- You guys developed an entire web game engine for this.. How’d that go?
- What kind of infrastructure do you have the event running on this year?
- Want to be a Kringleconcierge? Contact: email@example.com
- Register for KringleCon: https://holidayhackchallenge.com
- Patreon Update, 20 patrons for $87/month
- DeMentor PowerShellOnLinux
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/introducing-using-openshift-serverless-event-driven-applications Serverless without the lock-in!
- Cool list of ASCII terminal games: https://ligurio.github.io/awesome-ttygames/
- Watched “Bushwick” on Netflix last night. Kinda like “Red Dawn” but different. Stars Drax from the Avengers
- AppleTrek: http://www.virtualapple.org/appletrekdisk.html
“News” (not really)
- Was originally intended to be pronounced as “Parlay”.
- It feels sort of like “old” twitter. Or even ‘old’ facebook
- No filtering, little moderation
- Timeline is chronological instead of curated
- Simple UI, not cluttered with ads
- No fact checking
- Doesn’t appear to use a tracking cookie (though i could be wrong)
- Well… It’s a bit of an echo chamber at the moment
- Critical Mass
- We get a little passionate…
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Matrix Community: https://matrix.to/#/+ironsysadmin:trixie.undrground.org
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2