Welcome to Episode 100
- Self Hosting with Alex
- Related ISA shows:
- Throw Away Culture: https://www.ironsysadmin.com/2021/03/11/episode-97-throw-away-culture/
- Home Automation: https://www.ironsysadmin.com/2021/01/29/episode-95-home-automation/
- Self Hosting?: https://www.ironsysadmin.com/2021/01/15/episode-94-self-hosting/
- Patreon Update
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- Nothing new
- Why is lumber so expensive?
- Because people are building a bunch of things because they weren’t during the pandemic.
- Gangrif –
- Attempting to print a a ball jointed doll from thingiverse
- Building another jeep bumper…. Its an addiction.
- Still 3D printing like a fiend
- The 2008 DNS Cache poisoning discovery: https://duo.com/blog/the-great-dns-vulnerability-of-2008-by-dan-kaminsky
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2