Welcome to Episode 109
- Chris (@sogonsec)
- What is a CTF?
- Do I need to be a l33t haxt0r to participate in one?
- What can I learn from participating in a CTF?
- Where can I find year-round CTF’s?
- Hack The Box
- Holiday Hack Challenge
- Try Hack Me
- Vuln hub
- Security Conferences
- Bomb Lab
- Specifically the “bomb lab” bullet. The primary link needs a user/pass, but there’s a download there for the package itself that isn’t locked.
- There’s some other neat stuff there too..
- Learning resources
- Website to search for stuff that links to portions of his existing videos https://ippsec.rocks/?#
- OWASP top 10
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2