Welcome to Episode 123
- What does it look like to work in IT today?
- Iron syadmin’s have been around a long time, things have changed since we got our starts in this industry.
- Can you start off the street or do you need certs and education?
- Help Desk
- Classic “sysadmin”
- Legacy admin (old skool Unix and prior)
- Novell/legacy to Windows to Linux in data centers
- Cloud based tech
- Software as a service/components
- Mobile apps
- What is entry level now?
- What are some roles and how have they changed?
- How have techs changed the role of IT careers?
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2