Welcome to Episode 130b
- Patreon Update
- American Cancer Society Funds are up to $366.84
- The Mentor
- Get your Iron Sysadmin Merch at Teespring! https://teespring.com/stores/ironsysadmin
- Support the Iron Sysadmin Podcast AND try out Riverside.fm by using this link: https://riverside.fm/?utm_campaign=campaign_1&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=rewardful&via=ironsysadmin
- New Wifi! I’ve joined the Ubiquiti club.
- Framework laptop
- Manjaro linux
- Podcast automation.
- I need to test cert renewal. Thanks to my ISP, I can’t use the web (port 80) based method and had to use the DNS text entry to validate. Hopefully renewal just uses 443. (using Let’s Encrypt)
- I also deactivated my Twitter account once Elon went full anti-vaxx
- Did I talk about my tiny Mastodon instance yet?
- Valve released a silly patch for Steamdeck which changed the mount path of the SD card the day after I made changes for shadercache and compdata. Long and short, it’s a damn good thing I know Linux
- So much Dwarf Fortress
- Uhh… Remodeling more?
- Playing High on Life.. What a trip
- Started Cyberpunk 2077 (finally!)
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/wmxvQ4c2H6
Matrix Space: https://matrix.to/#/#IronSysadmin:trixie.undrground.org
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2