Welcome to Episode 74
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/vMsBqXntIZM
- 40% believe automation reduces human error
- 50% believe automation will make jobs more complex
- 54% think automation will never replace human intuition and hands-on experience
- 74% say that automation is not capable of certain tasks done by IT security staff
- Patreon Update
- DeMentor PowerShellOnLinux.com
- Jason B
- WOPR Summit – March 27-29 – Holiday Inn Express, Fort Washington, PA.
- From Patron, Mark
- love you guys! I’ve only been listening for a few months and have been catching up on some of your older episodes. While we’re so different in so many ways, I’ve noticed some similarities in our education & career background and love the way you guys bring a level-headed view to the news and net/sysadmin stuffs. The guests for the last few episodes have been fantastic too – in particular, BHIS with the Backdoors & Breaches and kringlecon have given me enough to fill up my spare time learning new techniques and software! Keep doing what you do!
- Xeno is building retro gaming
- Charles is doing train things with digital signals
- Nate is building an armored bumper
Watch us live on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month! Subscribe and hit the bell! https://www.youtube.com/IronSysadminPodcast
Slack workspace https://www.ironsysadmin.com/slack
Find us on Twitter, and Facebook!
Subscribe wherever you find podcasts!
And don’t forget about our Patreon! https://patreon.com/ironsysadmin
Intro and Outro music credit: Tri Tachyon, Digital MK 2